Kathleen Smiley - firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.S. (Management & Marketing) National Louis University - Tampa FL, 1991
- Cert. (International Law Studies) Charles University - Prague, Czech Republic, 1993
- Cert. (Human Rights) Hebrew University - Jerusalem, Israel, 1994
- J.D. (honors) Stetson University College of Law - St. Petersburg FL, 1995
Kathleen Smiley is a former trial lawyer of 15 years, having served as Assistant District Attorney in Gulfport MS, then founding her own legal practice there and serving on the Board of Directors of the American Trial Lawyers' Association for nearly a decade. When Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf Coast of America at the end of 2005, Kathleen responded to the devastation of her community by volunteering in her county’s disaster-relief efforts and taking on the overwhelming task of handling clothing distribution--setting up and managing multiple collection, processing and distribution sites for Harrison County to get clothing to survivors of the hurricane. In 2006 she founded a non-profit organization called Clothe the People, in which she continued her charity work for another year.
Prof.Dr. Bruce Jacob - email@example.com
- A.B. (Mathematics, cum laude) Harvard University - Cambridge MA, 1988
- M.S. (Computer Science & Engineering) University of Michigan - Ann Arbor MI, 1995
- Ph.D. (Computer Science & Engineering) University of Michigan - Ann Arbor MI, 1997
Bruce Jacob is a Keystone Professor and former Director of the Computer Engineering program in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at the University of Maryland. He is recognized internationally as a leading expert in computer memory systems, and he currently designs memory systems for industry as well as for the Department of Energy’s next-generation supercomputers. He has been decorated numerous times as a Clark School “Rainmaker” for his research program at Maryland. He has written two books on computer memories and over fifty articles on a range of topics including memory systems, computer design, embedded systems, operating system design, astrophysics, and algorithmic composition. He holds a patent in memory-systems design, one in the design of electric circuits, and several design patents. In industry, he was the chief engineer and system architect at Priority Call Management.
Click here for full CV in PDF format.